- non-fiction (adj.)
- also nonfiction, 1866, a librarians' word, first in the reports of the Boston Public Library, from non- + fiction. Apparently not in widespread use until after 1900.
- 1. The language of Darwin was intelligible to experts and non-experts alike.
- 2. Non-violence and patience are the central tenets of their faith.
- 3. The Afro-Asian nations had approved the basic general principles of non-alignment.
- 4. His new relationship with Germany is enshrined in a new non-aggression treaty.
- 5. The General does not like non-combatant personnel near a scene of action.
[ non-fiction 造句 ]