- adj. 附带的；偶然的；容易发生的
- n. 附带事件；偶然事件；杂项
- incidental (adj.)
- "casual, occasional," 1610s, from Medieval Latin incidentalis, from incidens (see incident (n.)). Incidentals (n.) "'occasional' expenses, etc.," is attested by 1707.
- 1. The discovery was incidental to their main research.
- 2. Keep this money for your incidental expenses.
- 3. At the bottom of the bill, you will notice various incidental expenses such as faxes.
- 4. We were able to stick to the main issue without incidental grievances being dragged in.
- 5. The playing of music proved to be incidental to the main business of the evening.
[ incidental 造句 ]