- vt. 紧握；确定；把…敲弯
- vi. 握紧；钉牢
- n. 紧抓；敲环脚
- n. (Clench)人名；(英)克伦奇
CET6+ TEM4 GRE
1. cling => clinch, clench.
- clench: see cling
- clench (v.)
- Old English (be)clencan "to hold fast, make cling," causative of clingan (see cling); compare stench/stink. Related: Clenched; clenching.
- clench (n.)
- "part of a nail that clinchers," 1590s, from clench (v.). Meaning "a grasp, grip" is from 1779.
- 1. Patsy had to clench her jaw to suppress her anger.
- 2. I felt the clench of his hand on my arm.
- 3. Happiness seems meteor, who can accompany to me clench it.
- 幸福就像流星, 谁是那个陪我抓住流星的人.
- 4. Please clench your fist again. You will feel a little pain.
- 请再握一下拳, 我穿刺的时候您会感到有一点痛.
- 5. From out the past, and make her clench her hands?
- 激起过往的回忆, 令她将双拳紧紧握起?
[ clench 造句 ]