- adj. 戏剧的；悲剧性的；泰斯庇斯的
- n. 悲剧演员；演员
来自希腊语 Thespis,传说中生活于公元前 6 世纪的古希腊第一位戏剧演员，或第一位演悲剧 的演员，在古希腊戏剧史上被称”Father of Greek Tragedy”,古希腊悲剧之父。其字面意思 可能为神所眷顾的，来自 the-,神，词源同 theism,-sp,看，词源同 specter.
- thespian (adj.)
- 1670s, "of or pertaining to tragedy or dramatic acting," from Greek Thespis, semi-legendary 6c. B.C.E. poet of Icaria in Attica, often called the Father of Greek Tragedy. The literal meaning of the name is "inspired by the gods."
- thespian (n.)
- "an actor," 1827, from thespian (adj.). Short form thesp is attested from 1962.
- 1. Double rhythms, resounding through the lyric depiction and connecting with each other , indicate the thespian place of mankind and the cognition of the writer to this thespian place.
- 这双重旋律互为表里, 表明了人类的某种悲剧性处境以及作家对这种悲剧性处境的感受和认识.
- 2. If you enjoy acting in plays , join your school's thespian club.
- 3. If you enjoy acting in plays, join your school's thespian club.
- 如果你喜欢戏剧表演, 就加入你学校的戏剧社团.
- 4. She enjoys acting in plays and joined the school's thespian club.
- 5. The movie director had thespian cooperation.
[ thespian 造句 ]