- n. 香草，药草
- n. (Herb)人名；(德、英、瑞典)赫布
CET6 TEM4 IELTS 考 研
- herb (n.)
- c. 1300, erbe "non-woody plant," from Old French erbe "grass, herb, plant" (12c.), from Latin herba "grass, an herb, herbage, turf." Refashioned after Latin since 15c., but the h- was mute until 19c. Slang meaning "marijuana" is attested from 1960s.
- 1. The herb has been used for centuries to curdle milk.
- 2. Bay leaf is an excellent herb for mackerel.
- 3. chicken with herb dumplings
- 4. Treatment with medicinal herb is attended with good results.
- 5. She set about brewing some herb tea.
[ herb 造句 ]