gun, 枪，枪炮。 -wale, 板，词源同wall.
- gunwale (n.)
- "uppermost edge of a ship's side," mid-15c., gonne walle, from gun (n.) + wale "plank" (see wale). Originally a platform on the deck of a ship to support the mounted guns.
- 1. Before him the gunwale of a boat, sunk in sand.
- 前面是船舷的上椽, 船身已埋在沙里.
- 2. Rotation ( near hip ), inside shoulder above the gunwale, armpit away from head.
- 进行旋转动作 ( 左臀 ), 里肩置于船舷上缘, 腋窝远离头部.
- 3. He heard the stick break and the to rush out over the gunwale of the skiff.
[ gunwale 造句 ]