- n. 露天市场，广场；走廊
- n. (Piazza)人名；(法、西、意)皮亚扎
- piazza: see place
- piazza (n.)
- 1580s, "public square in an Italian town," from Italian piazza, from Latin platea "courtyard, broad street," from Greek plateia (hodos) "broad (street);" see place (n.). According to OED, mistakenly applied in English 1640s to the colonnade of Covent Garden, designed by Inigo Jones, rather than to the marketplace itself; hence "the verandah of a house" (1724, chiefly American English).
- 1. The church is a short walk from Piazza Dante.
- 2. Turn south at Mulinello to reach Piazza Armerina.
- 3. A boy is flying a kite in the piazza.
- 4. Piazza would later catch for Roger Clemens in the 2004 All - Star Game.
- 2004年明星赛,Piazza为 RogerClemens的捕手.
- 5. Piazza swore he'd learn to catch if he was drafted.
[ piazza 造句 ]