- n. 法兰克福香肠；熏猪牛肉香肠
- n. (Frankfurter)人名；(英、德)法兰克福特；(意)弗兰克富尔特
- frankfurter (n.)
- "hot dog," 1894, American English, from German Frankfurter (wurst) "(sausage) of Frankfurt," so called because the U.S. product resembled a type of smoked-beef-and-pork sausage originally made in Germany, where it was associated with the city of Frankfurt am Main (literally "ford of the Franks" on the River Main). Attested from 1877 as Frankfort sausage.
- 1. A hot dog is also frankfurter or frank.
- 2. It was named after frankfurter, a German food.
- 3. Two Frankfurter with bread and two Coke. Come on, get going, old man!
- 一块面包、根法兰克福香肠外加两杯可乐. 快点, 老家伙!
[ frankfurter 造句 ]