CET6+ TEM8 IELTS GRE
- postscript: see post
- postscript (n.)
- 1550s, from Latin post scriptum "written after," from neuter past participle of Latin postscribere "write after," from post "after" (see post-) + scribere "to write" (see script (n.)).
- 1. A brief, hand-written postscript lay beneath his signature.
- 2. There was the usual romantic postscript at the end of his letter.
- 3. The state of the art in 2 D rendering was PostScript [ Ado 85 ] .
- PostScript [ Ado85 ]代表那时最先进的2D渲染技术.
- 4. Printers were black - and - white , so PostScript didn't need any complex image compositing operators.
- 由于打印机是 黑白 的, 所以PostScript并不需要任何复杂的图像混合操作.
- 5. One big limitation of PostScript in that era was in image manipulation.
[ postscript 造句 ]