- n. 白鬼子（黑人对白人的贬称）
- n. (Honky)人名；(英)杭基
- honky (n.)
- also honkey, derogatory slang word for "white person," by 1967, black slang, of unknown origin, perhaps from late 19c. hunky "East-Central European immigrant," a colloquial shortening of Hungarian. Honky in the sense of "factory hand" is attested from 1946.
- 1. For several years, Bill Wirtz has been performing in small clubs and honky-tonks from Maryland to the Carolinas.
- 2. You don't hear me calling white folks honky and flat - ass!
- 3. There are a number of honky - tonks in the small town.
- 4. Some honky was around asking for you.
[ honky 造句 ]