- spermicide (n.)
- 1929; see sperm + -cide. Earlier was spermacide (1908) and spermaticide (1923), from French, where it is recorded by 1876.
- 1. Although most condoms contain spermicide, there are some manufactured without.
- 2. But could slowing HIV be as simple as using an inexpensive spermicide?
- 但是,降低HIV能像用一种廉价杀精剂那么简单 吗 ?
来自英汉非文学 - 生命科学 - 癌症与艾滋病
- 3. It contains no spermicide and is not a contraceptive.
- 4. BACKGROUND AND AIM: study the feasibility of anti - semen antibody as spermicide.
- 背景与目的: 探讨 抗 精液抗体作为阴道内杀精子剂的可行性.
[ spermicide 造句 ]