改编自拉丁词cadmia, 字面义为Cadmean earth, 词源同cadmium.
- calamine (n.)
- zinc carbonate; zinc silicate, 1590s, from French calamine, from Old French calemine, chalemine (13c.), from Medieval Latin calamina, corrupted by alchemists from Latin cadmia "zinc ore," from Greek kadmeia (see cadmium). Or possibly the Medieval Latin word is from Latin calamus "reed," in reference to the mineral's shape.
- 1. She applied calamine lotion to her sunburn.
- 2. Group C by oral doxycycline and topical sulfur calamine lotions.
- 3. RESULTS calamine jel has better stability, longer storage period and stronger antibacterial activity than calamine lotion.
- 结果与炉甘石洗剂比较,纳米炉甘石凝胶性状稳定, 贮存期长,抑菌活性明显提高.
- 4. Objectives : To establish a method to determine the content of chloramphenicol in calamine chloramphenical lotion compound.
- 目的: 建立复方炉甘石氯霉素洗剂中氯霉素的含量测定方法.
[ calamine 造句 ]