- adj. 分娩的；临产的，临盆的
- n. [妇产] 产妇
- parturient (adj.)
- "about to give birth," 1590s, from Latin parturientem (nominative parturiens), present participle of parturire "be in labor," literally "desire to bring forth," desiderative of parere "to bear" (see pare). Related: Parturiency.
- 1. Objective To explore how state of mind affects the pregnant and parturient.
- 2. Chapter 69 - Does Anesthesia Increase the Risk to the Parturient Undergoing Nonobstetric Surgery?
- 3. Methods : A total of 378 pregnant and 398 parturient were selected as test and group respectively.
- 4. Now, already had the parturient woman to inquire this aspect on own initiative the question.
- 现在, 已经有产妇主动询问这方面的问题了.
- 5. Can the woman that has become the operation that change kidney still get married parturient?
- 做过换肾手术的女人还能结婚生子 吗 ?
[ parturient 造句 ]