- desensitize (v.)
- 1904; see de- "do the opposite of" + sensitize. Originally of photography development; psychological sense is first recorded 1935. Related: Desensitized; desensitizing.
- 1. Even worse, by focusing only on their genital contact, they may gradually desensitize other erogenous zones.
- 甚至更为糟糕的是, 只是沉溺于生殖器官的接触, 他们也许会逐渐失去其他性敏感区的敏感性.
- 2. People who suffer from allergies can sometimes be injections to help desensitize them.
- 3. Various studies indicate that a constant release of monoamines can desensitize the neurotransmitters'receptors.
[ desensitize 造句 ]