- n. 羽扇豆
- n. (Lupin)人名；(法)吕潘
- lupin: see wolf
- lupin (n.)
- plant of the genus lupinus, late 14c., from Latin lupinus, name of the plant, noun use of an adjective meaning "of a wolf" (see lupine). The reason for association with the animal is unclear; perhaps it was so called because of a belief that the plants were harmful to soil (compare lupus).
- 1. Why was Lupin surprised that Harry said he heard James'voice?
- 2. The Unexpected Arrival Home of our Son Lupin Pooter.
- 3. Deathly Hallows: A Passage Through the Veil? By Lady Lupin.
- 死亡圣徒: 帷幔的通道? (附原文).
- 4. August - After having defeated Josephine , Lupin becomes engaged to Clarisse.
- 8月 —— 战胜了约瑟芬之后, 罗宾同库拉丽丝订婚了.
- 5. Lupin is not a twin.
[ lupin 造句 ]