英 [ɪn'trʌst; en-]
CET6 TEM8 GRE
1、en- "make, put in" + trust.
- entrust (v.)
- also intrust, c. 1600, from en- (1) "make, put in" + trust (n.). Related: Entrusted; entrusting.
- 1. I couldn't entrust my children to strangers.
- 2. IS managers can buy certificate servers from Netscape, Entrust, and others issue certificates for internal use.
- 信息系统的经理们可以从Netscape 、 Entrust和其它的公司购买证明服务器,供发放内部用的证明.
- 3. He was forced to entrust an assistant with the important task of testing and demonstrating aircraft to prospective customers.
- 4. If parents wanted to entrust their child to the best surgeons, they traveled to Bologna's medical school.
- 5. Entrust his drawing to the care to us.
[ entrust 造句 ]