英 ['steɪtruːm; -rʊm]
- stateroom (n.)
- also state-room, 1703, room reserved for ceremonial occasions; earlier (1650s) "a captain's cabin;" from room (n.) + state (n.1) in a sense also preserved in stately.
- 1. We called on him in his stateroom.
- 2. We found Lee in Clinton's stateroom.
- 3. Can I get a sea - view from the inside stateroom?
- 内侧舱房可以看到海景 吗 ?
- 4. May I change to a stateroom with an ocean view?
- 请问我可以改换有海景窗户的舱房 吗 ?
- 5. Shut the stateroom door and the porthole, please.
[ stateroom 造句 ]