- vt. 推断；决定，作结论；结束
- vi. 推断；断定；决定
CET4 TEM4 考 研 TOEFL CET6
con-, 强调。-clud, 关闭，词源同close, clause.
- conclude (v.)
- early 14c., "end an argument," from Latin concludere "to shut up, enclose," from com- "together" (see com-) + -cludere, comb. form of claudere "to shut" (see close (v.)). Meaning "reach a mental conclusion, deduce" is from late 14c., a sense also in Latin. Related: Concluded; concluding.
- 1. If the clubs cannot conclude a deal, an independent tribunal will decide.
- 2. This has made many Americans conclude that business ethics is an oxymoron.
- 3. The competitors cantered into the arena to conclude the closing ceremony.
- 4. So what can we conclude from this debate?
- 5. What do you conclude from that?
[ conclude 造句 ]