1、mis- "wrong, wrongly" + con- + cept- + -ion.
2、含义：take (seed) into the womb, become pregnant, take into the mind. => (a thing) conceived.
3、=> have a wrong notion.
- 1. It is a misconception that Peggy was fabulously wealthy.
- 2. " To see every bush and tree on Mount Bagong as an enemy soldier " is an example of misconception.
- “ 八公山上,草木皆兵 ”,是错觉之一例.
- 3. It is a misconception to assume that the two continents are similar.
- 4. They gave rise to all sorts of misconception and superstitions.
- 5. This misconception and his gallantry seemed in some way to bring her and me closer together.
[ misconception 造句 ]