- weenie (n.)
- "frankfurter," 1906, with slang sense of "penis" following soon after, from German wienerwurst "Vienna sausage" (see wiener). Meaning "ineffectual person, effeminate young man" is slang from 1963; pejorative sense via penis shape, or perhaps from weenie in the sense of "small" (see wee).
- 1. Don't be such a weenie!
- 2. What are you being such a weenie for?
- 3. So you have to make things rough for them weed out the weenie trees early on.
- 4. What are you being such a weenie for ? So he has a Barbie. Big deal.
- 你干嘛这么小家子气,他有个芭比, 有什么大不了?
[ weenie 造句 ]