- vi. 蹦跳；欢跃
- n. 搜身；快乐；蹦跳；快乐的时刻
- vt. 轻摇
- n. (Frisk)人名；(瑞典)弗里斯克
1. perhaps fresh => frisk "lively".
- frisk (v.)
- 1510s, "to dance, frolic," from Middle English adjective frisk "lively" (mid-15c.), from Middle French frisque "lively, brisk," in Old French "fresh, new; merry, animated" (13c.), which is possibly from a Germanic source (compare Middle Dutch vrisch "fresh," Old High German frisc "lively;" see fresh (adj.1)). Sense of "pat down in a search" first recorded 1781. Related: Frisked; frisking. As a noun, "a frolic, gambol," from 1520s.
- 1. Frisk was minding his own business and we ended up threatening his family.
- 2. Then with a doleful sigh, he gave Michael a thorough frisk for a weapon.
- 然后他悲叹了一声,彻底搜了迈克尔的身, 看他是否带有武器.
- 3. The policeman found the man was a fugitive during a stop and frisk for weapons.
- 4. A: Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
- 他们要搜查每个乘客的身体 吗 ?
- 5. Didier Drogba says Chelsea are paying in Europe for the Frisk affair.
[ frisk 造句 ]