- n. 事务长；会计员；出纳员
- n. (Purser)人名；(英)珀泽
- purser (n.)
- mid-15c., "treasurer," especially "caretaker of accounts and provisions on a ship," originally also "maker of purses" (late 15c.), agent noun from Middle English purse (see purse (n.)). From late 13c. as a surname.
- 1. The purser is always ready to help passengers during a flight.
- 2. Just a minute. Yes, the camera was handed in to the purser.
- 等一等. 是的, 照相机已上交到事务长那里了.
- 3. I'll arrange the ship chandler to see your purser.
- 4. May I introduce myself, I'm ___, the chief purser of this flight.
- 请允许自我介绍.我叫___, 本次航班的乘主任务长.
- 5. No, the inflight announcement was made by the Purser.
- 不是的, 是乘务长广播的.
[ purser 造句 ]