- adj. 沿海的；海滨的
- n. 沿海地区（等于litora）
- littoral (adj.)
- "pertaining to the seashore," 1650s, from Latin littoralis "of or belonging to the seashore," from litus (genitive litoris) "seashore" (compare Lido), of unknown origin, possibly from PIE root *lei- "to flow." The noun is first recorded 1828, from Italian littorale, originally an adjective, from Latin littoralis.
- 1. We should produce the littoral advantage well.
- 2. The reservoir sandstone was believed to have been deposited in a littoral environment.
- 3. Climate suitability of seawater crabs culture in Jiangsu littoral was studied.
- 4. Was labelled State Council 1988 open to the outside world littoral county.
- 5. China can't be the only non - littoral state weighing up its arctic options.
- 中国不可能是唯一一个权衡其北极道路选择的 非 沿海国家.
[ littoral 造句 ]