- misshapen (adj.)
- "having a bad or ugly shape, crippled, deformed, monstrous," also "degraded, perverted," late 14c., from mis- (1) + old alternative past participle of shape (v.).
- 1. Her hands were misshapen by arthritis.
- 2. And what were the people around him but so many blurred, misshapen figures?
- 在他周围的,不是变形了的轮廓模糊的人物 么 ?
- 3. He still took out the Jacka's letter, misshapen from pockets and soggy with sweat.
- 他又从口袋里掏出这封皱巴巴的, 汗水浸湿的信.
- 4. He spoke with solemnity and his colossal misshapen nose made what he said very quaint.
- 5. Buddha said : each heart is lonely and misshapen when they are born.
[ misshapen 造句 ]