- vt. 使转轨；使分流；回避讨论；推延
- vi. 转轨；转向一边；往返
- n. 转轨；[电] 分流器
2. shun => shunt.
可能来自 shot 或 shut 的鼻音形式，最终来自 PIE*skeud,投，扔，射，推，词源同 shoot,shot,shut.
- shunt (v.)
- early 13c., "to shy, start," perhaps from shunen "to shun" (see shun), and altered by influence of shot or shut. Meaning "to turn aside" is from late 14c.; that of "move out of the way" is from 1706. Adopted by railways from 1842. Related: Shunted; shunting.
- shunt (n.)
- 1838, in railway use, from shunt (v.). By technicians in the sense of "electrical conductor" from 1863. Medical use dates from 1923.
- 1. The range can be increases by use of a shunt.
- 2. The effect is the same as that of placing a shunt resistor across the active gage.
- 3. But right the specific understanding of shunt period, endless and identical.
- 但对转轨期的具体理解, 不尽相同.
- 4. To understand the best opportunity 、 indication and merid of ETV compared with shunt.
- 5. Objective To evaluate the long - term results and operative experience of distal shunt.
[ shunt 造句 ]