- n. 氟石；[矿物] 萤石（等于fluorite）
来自拉丁语fluere, 流动，词源同fluent. 后用于化学名词，指一种流体状的矿物质。
- fluor (n.)
- 1660s, an old chemistry term for "minerals which were readily fusible and useful as fluxes in smelting" [Flood], from Latin fluor, originally meaning "a flowing, flow" (see fluent), said to be from a translation of the German miners' name, flusse. Since 1771 applied to minerals containing fluorine, especially calcium fluoride (fluorspar or fluorite).
- 1. FZB series of self - suction centrifugal pumps, its overflow part is made of Fluor plastic alloy.
- FZB系列自吸离心泵, 过流部件均采用氟塑料合金制造.
- 2. At Fluor Daniel, I continued to work with an international body of professionals.
- 在福陆丹尼尔公司, 我继续和一支由国际专家组成的团队合作.
[ fluor 造句 ]