CET4 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研 TOEFL CET6
- facilitate (v.)
- 1610s, "make easy, render less difficult," from French faciliter "to render easy," from stem of Latin facilis "easy" (see facile). Related: Facilitated; facilitates; facilitating.
- 1. The new trade agreement should facilitate more rapid economic growth.
- 2. It would not facilitate matters if you were uncooperative.
- 3. Both sides undertake to facilitate further cultural exchanges.
- 4. Modern inventions facilitate housework.
- 5. If it would facilitate matters, I would be happy to come to New York.
[ facilitate 造句 ]