- n. 冲击；主要冲力
- n. (Brunt)人名；(英)布伦特
brunt n.冲撞，撞击（谐音：不让他，所以要撞他）--- 他是领导，你也不让他，这不是冲撞他吗。
- brunt (n.)
- early 14c., "a sharp blow," of uncertain origin, perhaps from Old Norse brundr "sexual heat," or bruna "to advance like wildfire." Meaning "chief force" is first attested 1570s.
- 1. A child's head tends to take the brunt of any fall.
- 2. Young people are bearing the brunt of unemployment.
- 3. I had to bear the brunt of his anger.
- 4. The brunt of her argument was directed at the trade union leader.
- 5. She had to bear the brunt of the criticisms.
[ brunt 造句 ]