- n. [无脊椎] 千足虫；倍足纲节动物（等于millepede）
- millipede (n.)
- also millepede, c. 1600, from Latin millepeda "wood louse," a type of crawling insect, from mille "thousand" (see million) + pes (genitive pedis) "foot," from PIE root *ped- (1) "a foot" (see foot (n.)). Probably a loan-translation of Greek chiliopous.
- 1. And there wasn't just one millipede found - there was a plague of them!
- 2. Normally, a millipede looks like a harmless creature to humans.
- 平时, 马陆看起来像是对人类无害的生物.
- 3. The Portuguese millipede's eyes become larger and more complex with age.
- 4. A gigantic millipede slithered out, and over to where I was standing.
- 一只巨型的千足虫滑了出来, 停在了我站着的地方.
- 5. When I find a millipede insect, I rub it over my body.
- 当我发现一种千足虫, 便把它擦在身上.
[ millipede 造句 ]