- n. 旅行；狩猎远征；旅行队
- n. (Safari)人名；(伊朗、阿富)萨法里
来自斯瓦西里语 safari,出行，远行，来自阿拉伯语 safara,远行，旅行。特指在野外旅行。
- safari (n.)
- 1890 (attested from 1860 as a foreign word), from Swahili, literally "journey, expedition," from Arabic, literally "referring to a journey," from safar "journey" (which itself is attested in English as a foreign word from 1858). Used from 1920s of various articles of clothing suitable for safaris.
- 1. He'd like to go on safari to photograph snakes and tigers.
- 2. He had been on safari in East Africa with his son.
- 3. AM Long press to select blocks of text in Safari.
- 4. When we go on safari we like to cook on an open fire.
- 5. A team of African bearers came with us on safari.
[ safari 造句 ]