- n. 百吉饼（先蒸后烤的发面圈）；（体育比赛中）零蛋
- bagel (n.)
- 1919, from Yiddish beygl, from Middle High German boug- "ring, bracelet," from Old High German boug "a ring," related to Old English beag "ring" (in poetry, an Anglo-Saxon lord was beaggifa "ring-giver"), from Proto-Germanic *baugaz, from PIE root *bheug- (3) "to bend," with derivatives referring to bent, pliable, or curved objects (such as Old High German biogan "to bend;" see bow (v.)).
- 1. You can't even get a decent bagel in Washington , D . C .
- 在华盛顾 特区, 甚至都吃不到好的百吉饼.
- 2. So you snapped your wire eating a bagel?
- 3. J: Something simple, how about the bagel and cream cheese.
- 弄点简单的吧, 面包圈和乳酪.
- 4. Betty is to preferable boil and bake the bagel.
- 5. Cream cheese and tomatoes taste great on a bagel.
[ bagel 造句 ]