- n. 阉（公）鸡（尤指养肥供食用的）；女人气的男人；男同性恋者
- n. (Capon)人名；(英)卡彭；(法、西、意、罗)卡蓬
来自PIE *skep, 砍，切，词源同shape,cope.
- capon: [OE] Capon, a ‘castrated male chicken’, is probably literally a ‘cut cockerel’. The word comes via Anglo-Norman capun from Latin capō, which is probably ultimately derived from a word for ‘cut’ – Greek kóptein, for example – the underlying reference of course being to the cutting off of the unfortunate bird’s testicles.
- capon (n.)
- "a castrated cock," late Old English capun, from Latin caponem (nominative capo) "castrated cock" (also source of French chapon, Spanish capon, Italian cappone), perhaps literally "to strike off," from PIE root *(s)kep- "to cut" (see hatchet (n.)). Probably reinforced in Middle English by cognate Old North French capon.
- 1. The non - parameter method used for evaluating the DOA includes Bartlett, Capon, and MUSIC.
- 采用 非 参数化方法估计波达方向,包括Bartlett 、 Capon 、 MUSIC等方法.
[ capon 造句 ]