- vt. 拂，掸；搅拌；挥动
- vi. 飞奔，疾过
- n. 搅拌器；扫帚；毛掸子
2. 打蛋器、搅拌器 ( Whisk )：常用的搅拌器具，打发或拌匀混合物。
- whisk: see whist
- whisk (n.)
- late 14c., "quick stroke, sweeping movement," probably from Old Norse visk "wisp of hay, something to sweep with," from Proto-Germanic *wisk- "move quickly" (cognates: Danish visk "broom," Middle Dutch wisch, Dutch wis, Old High German wisc, German wisch "wisp, brush"), from PIE root *weis- "to turn, twist" (cognates: Sanskrit veskah "noose," Czech vechet "a wisp of straw," Old English wiscian "to plait," weoxian "to clean" with a whisk or brush). Unetymological spelling with wh- is from 1570s. Meaning "implement for beating eggs, etc." first recorded 1660s.
- whisk (v.)
- late 15c., "move with a rapid sweeping motion" (intransitive), from a Scandinavian source (compare Danish viske "to wipe, rub, sponge," Norwegian, Swedish viska "wipe," also "wag the tail"), from the source of whisk (n.). Transitive sense is from 1510s; meaning "to brush or sweep (something) lightly over a surface" is from 1620s. Related: Whisked; whisking.
- 1. Whisk the egg whites until they are foamy but not stiff.
- 2. Using a whisk, mix the yolks and sugar to a smooth paste.
- 3. Whisk 25g .1 oz. of butter into the sauce.
- 4. Whisk the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- 5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining sugar and the yolks.
[ whisk 造句 ]