- n. 堤；女子同性恋者
- n. (Dyke)人名；(英)戴克；(德)迪克
1. dig => dyke.
- dyke: see ditch
- dyke (n.)
- 1931, American English, perhaps a shortening of morphadike, dialectal garbling of hermaphrodite; but bulldyker "engage in lesbian activities" is attested from 1921, and a source from 1896 lists dyke as slang for "the vulva."
[T]he word appears first in the long forms, bulldiker and bulldyking, both used in the 1920s by American blacks. No African antecedents have been found for the term, however, which leads to the possibility that this is basically just another backcountry, barnyard word, perhaps a combination of BULL and DICK. [Rawson]
- 1. If one sheep leap over the dyke, all the rest will follow.
- 一只羊跳过沟, 其余的羊也跟着跳.
- 2. One ant - hole may cause the collapse of a thousand - li dyke.
- 3. One ant hole may cause the collapse of a thousand - li dyke.
- 4. A weak dyke bursts easily before a flood.
- 5. The workers finished the dyke with remarkable speed.
[ dyke 造句 ]