- naphtha (n.)
- inflammable liquid distilled from petroleum, 1570s, from Latin, from Greek naphtha "bitumen," perhaps from Persian neft "pitch," or Aramaic naphta, nephta, but these could as well be from Greek. In Middle English as napte (late 14c.), from Old French napte, but the modern word is a re-introduction.
- 1. Light petroleum distillate , generally known as naphtha, was the logical choice.
- 轻石油馏分, 如石脑油是合乎逻辑的选择.
- 2. In contact with a hot surface, naphtha petroleum fractions crack to produce ethylene and propylene.
- 3. Fuel ( Gasoline and Naphtha ) cars of capacity 50 - thousand liters.
- 五万公升燃油 ( 汽油、石脑油 ) 装载输送能力的汽车.
- 4. Solvent naphtha is one of the five broad areas of petroleum products.
- 5. Various solvent naphtha fraction generally have to go through refining.
[ naphtha 造句 ]