CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL CET6
- journalist (n.)
- 1690s, "one whose work is to write or edit public journals or newspapers," from journal + -ist. Meaning "one who keeps a journal" is from 1712. Related: Journalistic.
- 1. A journalist all his life, he's now brought out a book.
- 2. I believe that a journalist should be completely objective.
- 3. He was in large part a journalist and propagandist.
- 4. Tamar Golan, a Paris-based journalist, profiles the rebel leader.
- 5. He claimed to be a journalist, and he got around.
[ journalist 造句 ]