英 ['templeɪt; -plɪt]
1、templ- "plank, rafter" + -ate.
拼写受 plate 影响，改写自法语 templet,纺织工用的小支架，拉架，-et,小词后缀，可能来自 拉丁语 templum,木板，梁柱，来自 PIE*temp,展开，握住，来自 PIE*ten,延展，展开，握住， 词源同 contain,tenure.引申词义样板，模板，标准等。
- template (n.)
- 1670s, templet "horizontal piece under a girder or beam," probably from French templet "weaver's stretcher," diminutive of temple, which meant the same thing, from Latin templum "plank, rafter," also "consecrated place" (see temple (n.1)).
The meaning "pattern or gauge for shaping a piece of work" is first recorded 1819 in this form, earlier temple (1680s); the form was altered mid-19c., probably influenced by plate [Barnhart], but the pronunciation did not begin to shift until more recently (templet is still the primary entry for the word in Century Dictionary).
- 1. Use a template or stencil or simply do it freehand.
- 2. The deal is likely to provide a template for other agreements.
- 3. Via a specific action and template.
- 通过特定的动作(action) 和模板(template).
- 4. Finally, the types of template and substances of Rapid ERP Implementation are discussed.
- 最后, 探讨了ERP快速实施的Template类型及实质.
- 5. Trace around your template and transfer the design onto a sheet of card.
[ template 造句 ]