TEM4 IELTS GRE
- inscribe (v.)
- 1550s (form inscriven is from late 14c.), from Latin inscribere "to write in or on," (see inscription). Meaning "to dedicate (by means of an inscription)" is from 1640s. Related: Inscribed; inscribing.
- 1. This book I inscribe to my old comrades - in - arms.
- 2. Will you inscribe your name in the book?
- 3. What then is the overall strategic concept which we should inscribe today?
- 那么今天什么样的“全面战略概念”是我们应当题写的 呢 ?
- 4. To inscribe or enter in the margin of a page.
- 5. Copying the Song typeface, I inscribe my name but think about yours.
[ inscribe 造句 ]