- adj. 分类的；类别的；机密的
- n. 分类广告
- v. 把…分类（classify的过去分词）
- classified (adj.)
- "arranged in classes," 1828, past participle adjective from classify. Meaning "secret" (of government information) is from 1941, American English. Classifieds (n.) "newspaper advertisements arranged by classes," 1913, is short for classified advertisements
- 1. She never participated in obtaining or copying any classified documents for anyone.
- 2. At least one British officer was feeding him with classified information.
- 3. He has a security clearance that allows him access to classified information.
- 4. The spy returned to deliver a second batch of classified documents.
- 5. The coroner immediately classified his death as a suicide.
[ classified 造句 ]