- pseudo (n.)
- late 14c., "false or spurious thing;" see pseudo-. As an adjective in this sense from mid-15c. In modern use, of persons, "pretentious, insincere," from 1945; as a noun from 1959. Related: Pseudish.
- 1. What a load of pompous, pseudo-intellectual rot.
- 2. Her care for the poor is completely pseudo.
- 3. This paper has focused on Pseudo - Chaotic Time Hopping scheme which is based on Impulse Radio system.
- 本文着重讨论的是伪混沌跳时(Pseudo-ChaoticTimeHopping )结构,这是一个基于脉冲无线电的系统.
- 4. He rubbed his cheek with pseudo ruefulness.
- 5. Polls have become the quintessential pseudo - events of the preprimary campaign.
[ pseudo 造句 ]