- 弹药筒，打印机的（墨盒）；[摄] 暗盒；笔芯；一卷软片
CET6+ TEM8 CET6
- cartridge: see chart
- cartridge (n.)
- 1570s, cartage, corruption of French cartouche "a full charge for a pistol," originally wrapped in paper (16c.), from Italian cartoccio "roll of paper," an augmentative form of Medieval Latin carta "paper" (see card (n.)). The notion is of a roll of paper containing a charge for a firearm. The modern form of the English word is recorded from 1620s. Extended broadly 20c. to other small containers and their contents.
- 1. Change the filter cartridge as often as instructed by the manufacturer.
- 2. The cartridge must be replaced at regular intervals.
- 3. This rifle only holds one cartridge.
- 4. The cartridge is ejected automatically.
- 5. He was attacked by a security man who tried to wrest away a gas cartridge.
[ cartridge 造句 ]