- n. 队长；船长；机长
- vt. 带领；作…的船长（或机长）
- n. (Skipper)人名；(英)斯基珀
1. ship => skipper.
来自荷兰语 scipper,船长，来自 scip,船，词源同 ship.引申词义队长。
- skipper: see ship
- skipper (n.1)
- "captain or master of a ship," late 14c., from Middle Dutch scipper, from scip (see ship (n.)). Compare English shipper, used from late 15c. to 17c. in sense "skipper." Transferred sense of "captain of a sporting team" is from 1830.
- skipper (n.2)
- "one who skips," mid-15c., agent noun from skip (v.). As a type of butterfly, 1817, from its manner of flight.
- 1. He was not a fit companion for their skipper that particular morning.
- 2. The England skipper is haunted by a run of low scores.
- 3. Gunfire, skipper!
- 4. The England skipper is confident.
- 5. to skipper a yacht
[ skipper 造句 ]