- n. 国际组织；国际体育比赛；外国居留者；国际股票
- adj. 国际的；两国（或以上）国家的；超越国界的；国际关系的；世界的
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- international (adj.)
- 1780, apparently coined by Jeremy Bentham from inter- + national. In communist jargon, as a noun and with a capital -i-, it is short for International Working Men's Association, the first of which was founded in London by Marx in 1864. "The Internationale" (from fem. of French international), the socialist hymn, was written 1871 by Eugène Pottier. International Date Line is from 1910. Related: Internationally.
- 1. International investors have become jittery about the country's economy.
- 2. All cheques should be made out to "EF International Language Schools"
- 3. It was his responsibility for foreign affairs that gained him international prestige.
- 4. The judge called the decision "a flagrant violation of international law"
- 5. By his international achievements he leaves a fitting monument to his beliefs.
[ international 造句 ]