- naphthalene (n.)
- 1821, coined by English chemist John Kidd (1775-1851), who first isolated and studied it, from naphtha + chemical suffix -ine (2) + -l- for the sake of euphony.
- 1. It'seems that refination of naphthalene through low - naphthalene washing oil is more economic.
- 2. In fact, camphor and naphthalene balls are different in nature.
- 事实上, 樟脑和臭丸在性质上是不同的.
- 3. So here I would like to talk about camphor and naphthalene ball.
- 4. A marble - sized ball, originally of camphor but now of naphthalene, stored with clothes to repel moths.
- 5. The p dichlorobenzene and naphthalene in mothproofing agent was determined by infrared spectroscopy.
[ naphthalene 造句 ]