- Urdu: see hoard
- official language of Pakistan, 1796, from Hindustani urdu "camp," from Turkish ordu (source of horde); short for zaban-i-urdu "language of the camp." Compare Dzongkha, a variant of Tibetan and the official language of Bhutan, literally "the language of the fortress." "So named because it grew up since the eleventh century in the camps of the Mohammedan conquerors of India as a means of communication between them and the subject population of central Hindustan." [Century Dictionary]
- 1. Urdu ( Islamic Republic of Pakistan )
- 乌尔都语 ( 巴基斯坦伊斯兰共和国 )
- 2. I can speak a little Urdu.
- 3. She speaks a little Urdu.
- 4. Today both Spanish and Hindi - Urdu have as many native speakers as English does.
- 今天,以西班牙语和印度 - 乌尔都语为母语的人口已经和以英语为母语的人口一样多.
- 5. Support for Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi and Urdu languages. System must first support these languages.
- 支持希伯来语 、 阿拉伯语 、 法斯语和乌尔都语. 系统首先必须支持这些语言.
[ Urdu 造句 ]