- n. （甲虫的）[昆] 鞘翅；陶瓷碎片
- n. (Shard)人名；(印)沙尔德
来自古英语 sceard,碎片，来自 Proto-Germanic*skardas,碎片，来自 PIE*sker,切，削，分开， 词源同 shear,share,sharp.
- shard (n.)
- also sherd, Old English sceard "incision, cleft, gap; potshard, a fragment, broken piece," from Proto-Germanic *skardas (cognates: Middle Dutch schaerde "a fragment, a crack," Dutch schaard "a flaw, a fragment," German Scharte "a notch," Danish skaar "chink, potsherd"), a past participle from the root of Old English sceran "to cut" (see shear). Meaning "fragment of broken earthenware" developed in late Old English. Used late 14c. as "scale of a dragon." French écharde "prickle, splinter" is a Germanic loan-word.
- 1. Thanks to everyone - shard work, the performance wan a great success.
- 多亏了每一个人的辛勤努力, 表演取得了巨大的成功.
- 2. Nakatomi conglomerate stole a shard of Akujiki, breaking the hell spawn seal.
- 中臣财团就是偷了恶食碎片, 然后破坏了式神的封印.
- 3. Decimation effect added - Soulfires cast under the effect of Decimation cost no shard.
- 4. It is a pleasure that misery is shard by others.
- 5. Objlist - Generates an html document listing all objects currently spawned on the shard?
[ shard 造句 ]