来自俄罗斯语 troika,三架马车，三人组，词源同 three,-ka,小词后缀。引申诸相关词义。
- troika (n.)
- 1842, "carriage drawn by three horses abreast," from Russian troika "three-horse team, any group of three," from collective numeral troje "group of three" (from PIE *tro-yo-, suffixed form of *trei-, see three) + diminutive suffix -ka. Sense of "any group of three administrators, triumvirate" is first recorded 1945.
- 1. The press regard her as merely one of a ruling troika.
- 2. A turn - based SF wargame with RPG elements developed by ex - Troika guys using the Source engine.
- 3. Nonetheless, the E . U . troika persevered, despite U.S. scepticism at their approach.
- 然而, 欧盟的这三驾马车没有动摇, 即使美国对它们的方式持怀疑态度.
- 4. Investment, export and consumption are the troika for economic growth.
- “投资 、 出口和消费”是经济增长的“三驾马车”.
- 5. Suddenly a troika drove up with tinkling Bells.
[ troika 造句 ]