- n. 电脑高速缓冲存储器；贮存物；隐藏处
- vt. 隐藏；窖藏
- vi. 躲藏
来自拉丁词coactare, 压缩，堆放。co-, 强调，-act, 做，压紧。
- cache (n.)
- 1797, "hiding place," from French Canadian trappers' slang, "hiding place for stores" (1660s), a back-formation from French cacher "to hide, conceal" (13c., Old French cachier), from Vulgar Latin *coacticare "store up, collect, compress," frequentative of Latin coactare "constrain," from coactus, past participle of cogere "to collect" (see cogent). Sense extended by 1830s to "anything stored in a hiding place."
- 1. A huge arms cache was discovered by police.
- 2. Police discovered a cache of weapons in the room.
- 3. The external cache ( or B - Cache ) mixes the two together.
- 而外部高速缓存 ( B - Cache ) 将两者混合.
- 4. In your Web browser's cache are the most recent Web files that you have downloaded.
- 5. The police raided the house and uncovered a cache of weapons.
[ cache 造句 ]