- vi. 撒尿；鬼混；挑食；做无聊事
- vt. 浪费
- n. 尿
1. probably from a blend of piss and puddle and peddle.
2. piss, puddle, peddle => piddle.
3. => To waste time; often used as a euphemism for ''piss'' and followed by ''away''.
4. piddle <===> piss, piss away.
- piddle (v.)
- 1540s, "to peddle, to work in a trifling way," of uncertain origin, apparently a frequentative form. Meaning "to pick at one's food" is from 1610s; that of "urinate" is from 1796. Related: Piddled; piddler; piddling.
- 1. The puppy has done a piddle on the carpet.
- 2. He did nothing but piddle away the time.
[ piddle 造句 ]