- chief Teutonic god, the All-Father, a 19c. revival in reference to Scandinavian neo-paganism, from Danish, from Old Norse Oðinn, from Proto-Germanic *Wodanaz, name of the chief Germanic god (source of Old English Woden, Old High German Wuotan), from PIE *wod-eno-, *wod-ono- "raging, mad, inspired," from root *wet- (1) "to blow; inspire, spiritually arouse" (see wood (adj.)).
- 1. He swore to defeat Odin's plan.
- 2. So while they were at it, they made a spear for Odin.
- 所以当他们在这样做时, 他们做了一支茅给奥丁.
- 3. And Valaskialf, whence odin could watch all gods and men.
- 4. Bullets and mosquitoes. What's the mission Odin?
- 子弹和蚊子. 欧丁给了什么任务?
- 5. Odin says that none may escape his destiny, especially those who live by the sword.
- 伟大的奥丁神说过,没有人可以逃脱他们的命运, 特别是那些以剑为生的人.
[ Odin 造句 ]